This agreement made between Hinshaw Consulting Group, Inc. dba “Pride & Grit”, and Ticket Purchaser “Attendee” for the Seasoned Spouse Retreat “Event”.
- Attendance: Attendee understands Event is a live, virtual retreat. The Day One Pass provides access to all events on Saturday, April 17th. The Two-Day Pass provides access to all events on April 17th and 18th.
2. Recording. Attendee agrees that no portion of Event shall be recorded for personal or commercial use
3. Conduct. Attendee agrees to obey all rules developed by Pride & Grit for the event and agrees that Attendee may be removed from participation for failure to do so.
4. Rights in Works. Any works created by Event speakers, life coaches, or Pride & Grit employees and discussed at the Event or read in part or in their entirety on the Event will remain the property of the creator. Attendees may not assume any rights in any works created for the purpose of use at Event.
5. Release From Liability. Attendee wishes to participate in the Event and hereby assumes all risks of engaging in the Event. Attendee hereby agrees to hold the Pride & Grit harmless from any liability or claimed liability in connection with Event. It is understood that in no event shall Pride & Grit, Event speakers, or life coaches shall be liable for inconsequential or consequential damages of any kind.
6. Unforeseen Events. Should Pride & Grit, due to any emergency or necessity, legal restriction, labor dispute, strike, boycott, an act of God, or for any reason, including but not limited to mechanical breakdown, be unable to hold the sponsored function at the time specified, Pride & Grit shall not be liable to Attendee by reason of the inability to hold the function. Pride & Grit agrees to use good faith in rescheduling their appearance within six months of the original date. In such circumstances, changes to format, speakers, or duration may be necessary.
7. Refunds. Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets may be transferred to another interested person, who is held to the details laid out in this document.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of North Carolina.
9. Amendment. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior writings or oral agreements. This Agreement may be amended only by writing clearly setting forth the amendments and signed by the party against whom enforcement is sought.
10. Dispute Resolution. Attendee and Pride & Grit agree that any dispute that arises under this Agreement will be resolved first through negotiation. If, after good-faith negotiation, the matter remains unresolved, the parties will attempt resolution through the use of an agreed-upon neutral mediator, whose costs, if any, will be borne equally by the parties. If both of the foregoing fails to result in a settlement, the parties may seek to resolve the matter in a court of competent jurisdiction located in the State of North Carolina.